Today’s tip: Plan your meals! It’s so much easier to eat clean when you’ve planned out what you’re going to eat. It leaves less room for picking and snacking (I’m not sure if this is considered cheating, but I snacked on some Live Garden Vegetable chips today, and they had lemon in them. Whoops…). I took a trip to the Big Carrot last night and stocked up on lots of fresh veggies. I made kale chips when I got home, and I’m kind of embarrassed to admit it, but I ate an entire head of kale, they were THAT good! Here’s how I did it:
1/2 to 1 head of kale
1/2 red pepper, seeded
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
Salt to taste
- Turn oven on to 300F degrees
- Blend red pepper, nutritional yeast, and salt together until smooth
- Wash kale and cut off hard stems at the bottom. Place in a large bowl
- Pour red pepper coating on top, mix until the kale is evenly coated
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 20ish minutes. Flip the kale and bake for another 20ish minutes. Watch it carefully!
- Remove from oven and let it sit for a minute before completely devouring
Just so I cover my bases, some of my recipes are inspired from other bloggers. Often times I’ll take what they’ve posted as a guideline. My kale chips were inspired by Love Veggies and Yoga.
So what do you guys think? Am I still crazy for trying this diet? Do you think you could do it? Feedback!!
No related posts.